Terms of Service
1. You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and are sufficient of age in your country of residence to sign a legally binding contract and engage in Internet related activities.
2. You agree that btc2paypal, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any transaction at its sole discretion for its own financial safety and protection.
3. You agree that btc2paypal, is not responsible and accepts no liability for devaluation (loss of value) of funds during the order, redemption, or exchange transaction process due to volatility in gold prices or national currencies.
4. Our Customers agree that the moment btc2paypal, takes possession of remitted funds, btc2paypal, service fee becomes nonrefundable.
5. You understand that btc2paypal, will take every step necessary to protect Our Customers personal and payment details. You agree that btc2paypal, may be required to disclose said information to appropriate local, municipal, state, provincial, federal or international bodies in the event of fraud, legal action, law suits, legal investigations or financial audits.
* Customers agree not to use btc2paypal services for any unlawful purposes. btc2paypal reserves the right without explanation, to reject any order.
btc2paypal is in no way associated with any type of Escrow Service at all, nor do we recommend any type of Escrow Service at all. We advise all clients looking to use an Escrow Service to do your due diligence before using one.
btc2paypal is not acting as escrow agent for any third party in any transaction !
Violation or infringement of TUWS by clients or others using btc2paypal, through Our Customers' computer or any allegation that the information Our Customers have provided hereunder (1) is factually inaccurate, misleading or deceptive, (2) infringes or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party, or (3) is libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic or violates other civil or criminal laws, including those regulating the use and distribution of content on the Internet and protection of personal privacy; provided GME promptly notifies Our Customers in writing of such claim and promptly tenders full control of the defense and settlement of any such claim to Our Customers at their expense.
According new FATF Forty Recommendations :
You may be asked to confirm your identity and other personal details. You may be asked to verify your identity by providing notary legalized, or confirmed by apostille or consular legalized documents depending on your country of residence.
btc2paypal is an independently owned and operated business from bitcoin
btc2paypal is not a bank, depository, investment firm, securities firm, mutual fund, stock, bond or other publicly owned/operated entity.
Copyright, Ownership & Restrictions:
All materials contained in this site are the copyrighted property of btc2paypal "btc2paypal " and all titles, characters, names and graphics are trademarks of btc2paypal. Users are permitted to view, save, download and print material on the web site only for personal non-commercial use. Otherwise, no part of the web site may be reproduced, copied, published, uploaded, modified, distributed, stored, posted, transmitted, re-distributed or exploited for any purpose in any form without the express advance written consent of btc2paypal Company
*Make no mistake about it, this is an organized, calculated attack on the International economy and on our businesses at a personal level... War has been declared and we intend to win it!
You don't have to put on body armor and go into battle, this is not a call to arms, it is a call to knowledge! You have the power to control this struggle... Read, learn and apply.
LIMITED RIGHT OF USE
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Site are the property of btc2paypal and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may view, print and/or download a copy of the Materials from this Site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.The trademarks, service marks and logos of btc2paypal and others used in this Site ("Trademarks") are the property of btc2paypal and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio used on this Site belong to btc2paypal. The Trademarks and Material should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other Site or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorised use may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling and trading of Bitcoins and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.
DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES AND AUTHORIZED FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
Required by law;
Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure;
We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity; or
"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and banking details. “Personal Information” does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.